Personal information we collect
Paddy the Baker recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers, however, there is some personal information we need to collect. Personal information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you, such as;
- your name
- email address
- telephone number
We may also collect information from you that is not considered personal as it does not identify you personally, such as;
- shopping preferences and shopping history
- marketing preferences including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and how you would like to receive them,
- information you provide via customer service in relation to products and services,
- responses you may provide as part of a survey,
- device identification information when you use a computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device to use our website.
We store your personal information in our database. This system is password protected and your information is never disclosed to a third party. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services offered by us via email or SMS.
You can manage how you prefer to receive this information in 'subscriptions' in 'my account' on our website. Alternatively you can opt out of all marketing communications.